Hi lovelies, hope you’re having a great weekend? I know I don’t usually post on Saturdays but I had to as I’ve been nominated for the liebster award by some amazing bloggers, Moyin of Bethfayemi.wordpress.com, Tracy of Tracycharles.com, Oyindamola of yorubachic.com and I had to honor their nominations.
The liebster award is basically a way bloggers have come up with to acknowledge new (old) and upcoming bloggers. Nothing as cool as cool showing love to other people doing what you do as long as they are genuine people.
I picked three questions each (in Oyindas case four) from the bloggers I was nominated by to answer, so here are the questions and my reply…
1. What are you most grateful for?
I’m most grateful for Gods love. A lot of things have happened and I’m still here because God stays showing he loves me.
2. What inspired you to start your blog?
TBH I started blogging because I thought it was a cool way to spend my extra time (I can’t stand being idle) and I believed I had a lot of things to talk about that I won’t be satisfied talking about them to just my mum and sister.
3. Three words that best describe you?
GOAL GET TER that’s it.
4. Do you ever get a ‘writers block’ and if so, how do you deal with it?
Since I started whowhatfab 6months 2weeks ago, I’ve sincerely not had a writers block. I always plan plan plan, I have a blogpost book where I draft blogposts for the whole month so I never run out of ideas.
5. What is the worst outfit I can never see you in?
In this fashion business, I can never say never.
6. Any big plans for your blog? What are they?
I really want to get self hosted, I see a lot of people searching for ‘whowhatfab.com’ and it saddens my heart. I also want to host a giveaway before the year runs out.
7. Dream place to be proposed to by someone special?
In bed!!!! Just the both of us without the whole lights, camera and action thing that goes on in recent times.
8. What’s your dream job?
Any job that will allow me wear whatever I feel like, be able to work from home most times with a huge pay check is my dream job.
9. Who are your favorite fashion bloggers?
Read this post.
10. What challenges have you faced since you started blogging?
This has to be having a photographer at my beck and call. I have too many outfits planned but nobody to help take photos. Just incase you’re a photographer reading this or anybody at all and you’d like to help me out do email me on email@example.com
Indiana of Indianarose.net
Aphiwe of allthingsnzuri.wordpress.com
Tee of diveintomauve.com
And every other blogger reading this.
And the rules are
• Thank the blogger that nominated you.
• Display the liebster award badge on your site.
• Answer the questions you were asked.
• Choose 5 (to 11) blogs to nominate.
• Send 10 questions for the blogs you nominated to answer.